Techno-Transfers was incorporated in the state
of Florida in 1992. Our client base includes Florida government
agencies (state and local), and major corporations such as Tyco,
GE, Allied Signal Aerospace, Johnson & Johnson Medical, Equinox
Systems, and others. We also serve local small businesses.
Our goal is to build long-term relationships
with our clients by providing high quality and effective solutions
to satisfy their business needs.
What makes us different?
Most IT consulting firms are sales-driven, their
goal is to maximize sales and profits, and to grow their business.
At Techno-Transfers we're client-driven. All of
our efforts and resources are dedicated to satisfy the requirements
of our clients within their time and money constrains. Our
goal is to always make a substantial improvement in our clients'
What services do we offer?
We focus on building processes and implementing
technologies that allows our clients to benefit the most from
their information systems. We can design, build and implement
networks, systems and processes that enable communication and
collaboration within our clients' organizations. We also offer
custom software design, IT staffing, and software engineering
Our IT staff maintains cutting edge Microsoft,
Cisco, and Novell network and security certifications, including:
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCP
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer MCSE
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
- Exchange 2003SQL Server 2000 and 2004
- Internet Security and Acceleration Server
2000 and 2004
- Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional CCNP
- Certified Novell Administrator CNA
- Certified Novell Engineer CNE
- Master CNE
- Certified Linux Engineer CLE